A loading bars is a dynamic graphic or moving image that is shown on a screen when data is being uploaded, downloaded, or transferred on your computer or browser. The all familiar classic dynamic loader, which web users have been seeing for over a decade, is the standard image of some pages from a folder being copied to a desktop, or another file, or the other classic image of a green or blue loading bar. These images served the function of letting the web surfer or computer user know how much data had been loaded, and also provided a visual engagement tool while they are waiting.
However, in the second decade of the twenty-first century, when an enormous section of the world population has access to a computer or mobile in some form, and can use it to explore the internet, the average web user is flooded with countless websites offering numerous different files and services to download and see. In the immense global rat race, the man on the street finds it hard to spare time to wait for all this data to load.
In order to grab the attention of the time-strapped web user, and force him to stop and wait for the data provided to load, a website designer today must step away from the classic, boring loaders, and use some fun, colorful, exciting dynamic loading features for web and mobile to make it worth the wait. These loaders must perform the following main functions:
- Provide visual engagement – the loaders must attract, amuse and entertain the web surfer, so that he/she is not bored.
- Let a user know how much data had been loaded.
- Build brand value – loaders which are somehow relatable to the website, for example having the same color scheme or related images (like animal themed loaders for a per store’s website), help a user identify with the website and set it apart from others. It also adds a bit of fun to the wait.
We provide a multitude of dynamic loading features for web and mobile, in a variety of formats and quirky colors and designs. Attractive, unusual loading bars, wait bubbles, arrows, moving folders… our talented team of graphic designers create loaders to suit your every need. Loaders which honor a particular, season, festival, may also be available. The loader designs are added to and given new look at extremely frequent intervals. Keep yourself updated with Logoswish collections.
You may be interested in the following related posts:
- 30+ Useful Free Web Design Elements PSD Files for Download and Inspiration
- 10+ Free User Interface Elements GUI Kits for Designers
- Free High Quality Adobe Photoshop PSD Files Resources
- 21 Fantastic Resources of Logo Design Inspiration
- 20+ Useful Free Resources for Web and Graphic Design
20+ Creative Dynamic Progress and Loading Bars Design For Inspiration
Progress Bar – Freebie
Circular Progress Bar
Progress Bar free psd
Dark UI – PSD Download
Progress bar lives
Fancy sliders + toggles
Sleek progress bar
Bee progress bar
Toxic progress bar 3D
Clean Selector Thingy
Greenlots application. GUI
If you have interesting examples, tell us about it in the comments.